Download the latest Fujitsu Fi-5110c Printer Driver and Scanner Software for Windows 10 Windows 8 , Windows 7 /XP-Vista (32-64 bit) ,MacOS, and Linux.
Find the appropriate driver to solve your issues problem regarding wifi setup or error while printing. This combo package installer obtains and installs the printer driver, scanner and software updater.
Fujitsu Fi-5110c Printer Performance
If you are looking for very fast reliable scanning this is your scanner.
The Fujitsu FI 5110C scanner features an upright design that makes pass-through scanning simple. Flatbed scanners require a human on hand to operate consistently, but the Fujitsu is capable of taking on many documents at once on its own. A 50-page document feeder leaves users free to do other tasks while the scanner runs. High-quality, 600 dpi resolution creates clear, crisp images on single-sided or double-sided documents.
- Media TypePlain PAPER
- Family LineFujitsu Fi
- Gray Levels4-Bit (16 Gray Levels)
- Automatic Document Feeder50 Pages
- Form FactorDesktop
- Special FeaturesOcr Capability
- Scanning Resolution600x600DPI
- Supported Operating SystemsMicrosoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 98sec. Edition, Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows 98
- Media Load TypeAutomatic Document Feeder
Fujitsu Fi-5110c Driver for Windows Operating System
Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
Recommended Driver/Software Download
- TWAIN (32/64bit) Driver Version 9.21.1600 Download [58.1 MB]
- ISIS Driver V1.1.11105.26001d Download [ 92.5MB]
- Error Recovery Guide V22.214.171.124 Download [ 70 MB]
- Image Processing Software Vv25l28 Download [ 17 MB]
- Fi-5000N Software Version 126.96.36.199 Download [ 5 MB]
ScandAll PRO Software Download
Installation instructions for Windows:
- Double-clicking this file creates a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.